mercredi 12 février 2014

A Part-time Prostitute I

"Yesterday, I met with a guy at the bar. He is from Riff region, stinky rich, not married. Imagine!! Well, he hit on me. He invited me and my friend to his table. We drank together, and then we headed back to his place. On the way, he swore that he never slept with anyone, but with me, he will, he didn’t know why, he just liked me and wanted me badly”.

I just stood there, trying to fathom the words, linking each to each. I felt cooler than ice. My face, a resting bitch face by all definitions, must have encouraged her. She continued,

We drank again, and then went to do business. He had me twice in bed and once in the shower. I don’t know what happened to him, but after the first time, he started shaking violently, he said he’s so cold; I covered him with my body and added some blankets.”

Often life does her job: matches some and separates others. I  crossed path with this woman; whether I liked it or not. First time I ever met her at the kitchen, she blew that on my face. What do I do with such details I haven't even asked for?

I am not being prejudiced and all judgmental but am definitely living under the same roof with a "prostitute" in my definition not hers obviouslyShe is a prostitute. But, I've always thought that prostitutes have (must have) some shared universal/national/regional features and characteristics (whom am I to think such). That woman was no regular prostitute. Rather a part-time prostitute. Till now, I have never seen her in her work uniform. 

Why is that? What lead her to that? Pure choice? For mere fulfillment of carnal desires? Due to financial issues? Does she define herself as a prostitute?

.....To be continued.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire