vendredi 14 février 2014

Love,

This morning I witnessed a performance,  a love manifestation. A mother singing with her little baby, so sweetly and so innocently that you think she's a baby herself. Aint that the best of  love that one can have on this day, St Valentine's Day.

I think we don't need a yearly day to love each other, cherish each other, help each other and please each other. No, we don't. We can love on a daily basis, we love ourselves, our parents, our sigblings our friends, our neighbors, our Meals :D, my Afro!! so Why wait for one day to show that love, cant we show it everyday?
 

I won't wish a Happy V D to anybody, but I will definitely wish my beloved mom a happy birthday, and may Allah be her companion throughout her whole life.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire