jeudi 31 janvier 2013

But I'll try!



But I’ll try
Too long, cannot stop now
I said I’ll try, would I?
Be the change I want
Be patient when my blood’s consumed
Be wise when all of me portray madness
I don’t wanna be but I’ll try
To be happy
To be comprehensive
To be strong
To be,
When those moments try to put me apart,
Those feelings try to underestimate myself,
Those burning tempers try to trick my self-control,
Those people try to shatter my dreams,
Those people try to riot my inner peace,
Those and those and those
I just wanna sip life in peace
Thus, I, Ok, I’m trying now to liberate the demon inside
Screw the world I'm the one
Who dares,
Dares to take the opposite side,
Dares to forgive but not forget
Dares to say no,
Dares to see into the eyes of the truth, unblinking
Dares to go wild,
Dares to enjoy the solitude,
Dares to break the norms,
Dares to keep calm and fight,
Dares to feel the pain, under the rain in vain
Dares to put them off, the masks
Which masks?
Of comprehensions
Of wisdom
Of socializing
Of selling wind
Of arguing with fools
Dares to make my happy endings,
Dares to go for their little piece of heaven,
Dares to grow passionate,
Dares to live,
I don’t, but I’ll try
I don’t, I need,
No more trouble,
No more excuses
No more explanations
No more expectations
No more once-spoken broken promises
No more unloving love,
Am seeking freedom
Neither freedom of speech nor of political expression
The freedom of being Me, and only Me



1 commentaire: