lundi 12 août 2013

untitled

Never had the desire to do shopping
Today I did have that damn desire
I went out,
Happy to spend my monthly payment on clothes
Money filling my pocket, pride filling my chest,
I went where all girls went to,
To buy clothes,
To follow fashion
I am an old-fashioned type of girl,
I thought, maybe it’s time, I follow the trend
Marwa, Ettam, Paradox, Stardevarius, Shana, Mongo....
one shop another,
Same clothes, same colors, the same, the same, the same
As if all girls are twins
Shorts, micro skirts, sleeve-less shirts,
some with a " Hug Me"
Some with a "keep calm and drink champagne"
Some with a "USA flag"
Some with a "U.K flag"
As if all girls were J-lo or B.S
They criticized Jessie J
Calma, Now we do have thousands of Jessie J with a Moroccan seal
I wonder when we gonna go out as we were born, NAKED?!
Money felt ashamed,
I felt ashamed; I am ashamed to be the girl wanted
A girl who follows the lead of fashion
Who made that fashion?
I better keep my old-fashioned style
Since I do wear jeans and large shirts
Since my body is mine, priceless to be shared with the public
Since my beauty is mine, nobody's worth it
I better keep that money I worked hard to earn
I better buy goods than sins
I better shut up and live indifferently
Cuz fashion is so mainstream.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire