vendredi 1 novembre 2013

An Underground Halloween !!

When, October 31t, 2013 at 21.00 P.M. Where, at the Underground’s. What, A Halloween party celebrating walking dead.
It is my first Halloween party ever.  It’s crazy. It’s scary. It’s fun. It’s Halloween.
At the entrance, there were two pretty girls, I mean zombies, turning people into zombies: white powder, strawberry juice, lip stick, kohl…
When I entered the main place, I am all white-faced, bloody lipped, dark-eyed, scare-full. In brief, I am a walking dead.

The main place was black, decorated with red couches, balloons, candles, scary statues, all it was missing: pumpkins. I took notice of a big portrait of all the legends of music, plus seperate portraits of James Brown, John Lennon, Bob Marley, Bob Dylan, Ray Charles, Janis Japlin.....and I felt that they were walking dead around us.
As a time maniac, I went early. Later on, people, I mean walking dead started showing up, all disguised; Jason, Jack Sparrow, Cat Woman, the Naughty Schoolgirl, the Bitchy nurse, Pandora the evil, the Table Man, the Joker,….
The music, rocked. There were two Djs, a pregnant with her "Stop Co2loniazation" laptop, and a male zombie who played crazy beats. Hours of deadly dancing, chatting and taking pictures with the amazing disguised. It was Halloween. 


Of course, there were wine and alcohol; there were cigarettes and joints. Many offered me cigarettes that I refuted; many asked if I want something to drink, which I refuted. They were all surprised: I read a question in their eyes: “what a all- alone girl who doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke and doesn’t do drugs doing in such a party. You girl miss the definition of fun.”
I have my own definition of fun, experience new things with little damages to my real self. I had fun, my way: seeing people having fun their ways.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire