lundi 23 septembre 2013

One day I went out,
Walking down the street
People staring down at me,
Staring at me makes me down
People staring at me,
Their eyes full of something I don’t know,
Deep down I know what’s that something
They just confirm what circulates my mind, at that time,
I felt as a stranger
No, I am a stranger in here,
A misfit,
Though I am from this one country,
But still ain’t from this one city,
Am alienated…..
I no longer do socializing,
Like in I can’t socialize no more,
I no longer communicate,
Locking a book up my face,
I am living in a bubble,
Too coward to burst out of,
I fear the imperfection, I fear the perfection,
I fear the disappointment,
I fear my fears.
I fear the emptiness all around me,
Covering me, suffocating me,
I fear my fears.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire