mardi 25 juin 2013

Happy birthday to me



25/06  Same day I came to life
Same day I turned 9 months old inside a fetus, a home
Same day I turned 1 day old outside, into a world, into a phase
Same day mother cried out loud in pain
Same day I cried out, grasping for air
Same day mother stitched the cruelty, the mess I’ve made on my way out
Same day I learned to look for food, a cord is no longer my feed
Same day I smelled the air of a poisoned world
Same day I taste the bitter sweetness of a white liquid
Same day I heard the “Takbir” in my right ear
Same day I eyed faint lighted blindness,
If I had  known better, as a sperm, I wouldn’t have rushed to the egg, unfortuanely
If I had known better I wouldn’t have stepped out
If I had known better I would have clenched to my fetus
If I had known better I would have slept there in peace
If I had known better I would have never stopped crying the day I came to the world
If I had known better I would have kept my breathe the time I seed
If I had known better I would take those little first steps
If I had known better I would have gone strike against food, vitamins, calcium, iron
If I had known better I would have kept my words indeed
If I had known better I would have learned the secret to immortality
If I had known better I would have memorized the future I saw back in the fetus
If
If only I had known better

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire