mercredi 15 novembre 2017

A Part-time Prostitute IV

"I think I am in love!", she said one evening. Dreamy shining eyes, silly smile on her lips and a cigarette between her chubby fingers. "I think am in love, girl. No, I am in love".

Oh no! 
"But wait, lemme open the window, I don't want my hair to stink."

"Do you remember the guy I told you about once. The high school teacher that I met in the bar where my friend works back in Meknes? The guy I ignored most of that evening? I remember telling you about him.

It turned out that he really liked me that evening and later on, he requested my phone number from my friend and started calling me. I didn't think about him seriously, neither liked him back then; He is not my type and younger than me."

"Then what changed?"

"I don't know, it just happened. When you were away for the holidays, I got really lonely. We talked a lot, day and night, and he grew on me. We have lot in common. We, both, are away from our family. We, both, bore responsibility at early age. We both are single obviously. So yeah! 

"So he is living in Meknes?

"No, his family is in Meknes but his work is located in Taounate, so he only visits his family during holidays or given weekends. So we hit it off. Talking over the phone and texting. Here, let me show you his picture.

Me: "humm he doesn't look his age!"

"No. So when you were away for the holiday. We decided to meet in Meknes. So it happened. We met at the same bar, drunk together and chitchatted and agreed to meet again. When he knew that I love red wine, he ordered a whole bottle. He invited me to visit him in place and I agreed."

Me: "So you are going all the way to visit him?"

"Yes, it's an opportunity to meet him outside, you know, to get to know him better."

"Your work?"

"I'll take Friday and Saturday morning"

"Ok then, be save"
What to tell her? The woman already made up her mind, her bag was already packed.

-----------------------------

Knocking on my door, still carrying her bag, just got back from her trip. 

"Giiiiirl, come, come I got plenty to tell you! And I brought nougat! I know it's your weakness.

This weekend. It was the best of my life. It was just peeeeeeeeerfect!

So, when I arrived to Taounate, I found him waiting for me at the taxi station and everything. We headed home. It was dark. Nobody saw us, I think. Anyways, when we got in, the lights were on. And guess what? He prepared dinner and bought wine. RED WINE, my fav. Can you believe it?, he remembered. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire