dimanche 17 mars 2013

Sleep at the Throne!



Sexy, exciting, amusing nobody’s like you
All along the moments,
Along all the stages,
Along all the feelings,
Neither age nor worries, ain’t obstacles
Neither solitude nor boredom
Neither tears nor happiness
Can spare or bear,
My body’s all yours
You prefer the eyes
Tickling, kissing and sensing
Blinking, fast, less fast, slow, slower
One blink at a time
Lullaby-ing,
Humming into my ears,
Voice mesmerizing,
Through which I can touch the sky,
Can take hold of the stars.
Am on my way
Wait for the rest of me to catch up
Feet, legs, thighs are already there
Hands, arms, still resisting
Mind blurred, vision misled, thinking frozen
Am on my way,
 to you
on my way,
to embracing you
on my way,
Shush the noise,
Babysit the feelings
Conscious, subconscious, unconscious
Here we go in the other universe
Sleep, at the throne
Governing it all,
Dreams, and dreams and nightmares
May reality becomes dreams
May dreams become reality
To be continued

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire