mardi 19 février 2013

I Step Away



I step away,
From the friendship zone.
I throw the throne,
Since you couldn’t understand,
And I couldn’t stand.
I am no good, and you no bad.
Since I couldn’t stand,
And you couldn’t understand,
Friendship ain’t partnership.
Friendship ain’t apprenticeship
Friendship ain’t slave-mastership.
I am not yours, You not mine,
I am mine.
Since you couldn’t understand,
I have nothing left to offer.
I have my own world, sacred
To which nobody is allowed.
My uncanny rhythm ain’t for you,
My strong beats ain’t for you,
My boiling tempers might frighten you.
My darkened joy won’t please you.
My required shield won’t let you.
And I couldn’t stand,
The feeling of double shadowed in your eyes,
My telling is mine,
My truth is mine,
Whether believed or not.
No explanations are due.
I owe no one, no one owes me.
Life taught me so,
Nothings is permanent, neither love, nor parent
The near-by enslaving acts,
Out of the blue, strong bonds are asked,
 Am in the stage of collecting damage, still
Needn’t new wounds,
Needn’t new left-over’s.
From that and those I differ,
Might have played you fool.
Won’t let me, my stance.
Would have lied.
Won’t let me, my rational brains.
Could have faked smiles.
Won’t let me, my disobeying mouth.
May have honey-tasted, my words.
Won’t let me, my salty-tasted tongue.
Since you couldn’t understand,
Shall thee?
I, shall take the stand,
Stepping away from the friend zone.


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire