lundi 5 août 2013

Ex Mr. X

It’s strange how life goes on
Am now turning word into English
Yesterday Mr. x was alive, flesh and blood
Now he’s only some ink on some paper, some pics on some album,
some gifts, some memories, some regrets
I dunno what Mr X family would think of me as apprentice turning Mr. X into words
But Mr. X in no longer Mr. X
In fact Mr. X is an ex Mr. X
He’s a number on a grave
He’s just a name, birth and death
I dunno what Mr. x Family would do
Since the date of his death precedes the date of his birth
He died 3 days before his birthday,
Celebrate then mourn, no maybe mourn and then celebrate
I know, I know I have to do with none,
Am to turn that into words
But the fact just marked me, me who am still asleep
I had that in mind for so long
I am like Mr. X, wish to die on the day I was born
So as I entered, I would leave!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire